• Form – it is a suitable jacket with strap which is located between the legs. It is the 1st outfit which is used by the challengers.
• Sous – plastron – it is wear underneath the coat. It gives double protection.
• Gloves – the most important glove is this which keeps the gun.
• Breeches – they are specialized trousers which protect legs.
• Shoes – they are chiefly flat shoes and they are created to be very comfy.
• Mask – it is the most significant protection, it covers face and neck.
• Plastic female chest protector – it is worn by female competitors.
carried out by expert teacher who is a certified, gifted and very experienced competitor.
The fencing classes in teams occur each day from wednesday to thursday from 6pm – 8pm and on Saturdays are arranged unique training courses where the fencers will establish their capabilities. The Weekend classes starts at 12pm and finishes at 3pm. It is also a chance to participate in specific training which is set separately with the fencer and the teacher.